Chickadee 2014: Custom
The award-winning Chickadee is the perfect choice for the skier who spends 65% of the time on groomers but likes to venture off trail, too. A 90mm waist is the best shape for versatility, especially when it comes to groomers, providing a catch-free tip that can hook up and carve like a race ski. With the 65%-35% Camber, the medium-minus early rise and reverse sidecut in tip, strong tail, and traditional camber underfoot makes this the go-to ride.
Constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core, the ride is strong. Even stronger with a Kevlar veil, which adds energy to your turns and dampens vibrations. Our specially designed Razor Cut sidecut provides strong edge grip—straighter where you need cutting power and curved in the right spots for turning.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Medium-minus early rise and reverse sidecut in tip
- Strong tail with 20mm rise
- Best shape for 65% on groomers, but totally at home in powder and soft snow when you go there