Cork 2014: Custom
The Cork is perfect for the skier who lives for the park but also wants a ski that can handle softer conditions. Unlike typical park skis, the Cork has early rise and reverse sidecut in both the tip and tail. This enhances the ski's floating characteristics when you want to venture outside the park. That paired with traditional camber underfoot provides max pop. And RAMP's exclusive Razor Cut sidecut offers the ultimate in grip for takeoffs and carving turns on hard snow.
The Cork is constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core that makes the ski feel more energetic than a typical cheap hardwood. RAMP athletes say the core is like a fine wine, just getting better and better with age as the core "breaks in."
The Cork is a high-flyer's true quiver ski as it is catch free on turns but also floats in pow when the pipe just isn’t enough.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Medium-plus early rise and reverse sidecut in the tip and tail
- Most user-friendly twin ski when the snow changes, going from sun to shade, in the pipe or on different jumps