Frenzy 2014: Custom
The Frenzy is an expert frontside carving ski for the wannabe racer or the ski instructor who wants to make the perfect arc. Though this ski feels like it is a race stock ski, it's constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core. Instead of metal and wood, this ski's strength and energy comes from a vertically laminated bamboo core, fiberglass, and Kevlar, and will happily surprise you.
The Kevlar veil adds even more energy to the bamboo core, offering up exciting rebound on the groomers. The 80%-20% Camber—traditional camber for maximum performance at high speeds on hard snow—is what a racer loves. With our specially designed Razor Cut sidecut and 80mm underfoot, it’s stable and won’t let you down with a strong edge grip made for high-speed hookup.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Traditional camber for maximum performance at high speeds on hard snow
- Wide enough for fun on soft snow when you go there