Kapow 2014: Custom
This ski is for the trickster who loves to take it to the backcountry or the zen skier who lives for slashing big-mountain lines. The award-winning Kapow is a fat twin tip with 125mm underfoot that makes skiing all the more fun. With our Pow Freestyle Camber, we added the max early rise and reverse sidecut in the tip. The sidecut is asymmetrical, meaning the ski offers the utmost carving and surfing in any type of snow. The tail has less rise than the tip, making it more versatile than skis with symmetrical shapes. Since the tail is stronger, it can handle harder surfaces as a result. So you should believe us when we say this ski can live strong on the groomers, too—it can carve!
Constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core, the ride is strong. Even stronger with a Kevlar veil, which adds energy to your turns and dampens vibrations. Our specially designed Razor Cut sidecut provides strong edge grip—straighter where you need cutting power and curved in the right spots for turning.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
- Maximum early rise and reverse sidecut in tip
- Strong tail with 20mm rise
- Best shape for deep powder and crud