Kumoniwannaskiya 2014: Custom
The Kumoniwannaskiya is the tool for the frontside carver who isn't quite at the racing level yet. It is rock solid, but doesn't have all of the technological bells and whistles or price tag of our expert equivalent, the Frenzy.
Constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core, this ski is energetic and stable. The 80%-20% Camber—traditional camber for maximum performance at high speeds on hard snow—helps you hook up and initiate turns with ease. And RAMP's exclusive Razor Cut sidecut gives this carving ski the best possible edge grip on the hardest snow.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Traditional camber for maximum performance at high speeds on hard snow
- Wide enough for fun on soft snow when you go there