Lobstah 2014: Custom
There’s a lot of new technology when it comes to camber, but you know what works best for launching big air in the pipe and ripping stable carved turns at speed; it's traditional camber, or what we call Pop Camber. If you like to do these things at the highest level, then the Lobstah is your ride.
Constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core, the ride is strong. Even stronger with a Kevlar veil, which adds energy to your turns and dampens vibrations.
Olympic and X Games gold medalist Ross Powers designed this board to go big. The directional freestyle Lobstah is the go-to for super aggressive park riders and hard chargers. This board gives back as much as you put in.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Traditional shape for the most rebound you can get