Mussel 2014: Custom
There’s a lot of new technology when it comes to camber, but you know what works best for launching big air in the pipe and ripping stable carved turns at speed; it's traditional camber, or what we call Pop Camber. Slightly softer than the Lobstah, the Mussel is still full of energy.
And now made in the USA, the Mussel is packed with the technology that RAMP’s award-winning skis are known for—aerospace technology (vacuum molding) and FSC certified bamboo cores. Add to that a full layer of carbon and this board is made with the most expensive materials available. Go flex the Mussel.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Traditional shape for the most rebound you can get