Prickly Pear 2014: Custom
If you aren't scared to tackle any terrain on the mountain, then the Prickly Pear is the board for you. It will take you anywhere and everywhere. A slightly softer version of the Tumbleweed, this is the all-mountain board that can do it all.
The One Board Quiver Camber—early rise in nose and tail with 0 camber underfoot—makes hooking up and carving turns catch-free and effortless. This shape also gives you big pop and stability compared to reverse camber.
And now made in the USA, this board is packed with the technology that RAMP’s award-winning skis are known for—aerospace technology (vacuum molding) and FSC certified bamboo cores. Add to that a full layer of carbon and this board is made with the most expensive materials available.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Has early rise in nose and tail with flat mid-body