RAMP Loves The Pro Community // PROUDLY DESIGNED & BUILT IN PARK CITY, UTAH
RAMP is proud to be introducing custom award winning PSIA-AASI Skis and Snowboards. Now you can choose any RAMP ski or snowboard model/structure and have the custom PSIA or AASI topsheet graphic.
How to Order
- Find your ideal RAMP model & size
- Explore Skis // Explore Snowboards
- Have your PSIA-AASI member number on hand to receive the PSIA-AASI pricing
- Call 888-406-0567 or email [email protected] to order your ski/board
- All custom skis/snowboards are made to order. Please allow 60 days for fulfilment. RAMP is transforming the way skis, snowboards and long-boards are manufactured. Based in Park City, Utah, we use a revolutionary patented vacuum molding process that utilizes more advanced materials to produce the most high performance skis and boards on the market. At RAMP, we feel certain that consumers would rather buy products built with new technology, high-end materials, clean best practices, and are made by people who love skiing and riding. In the 2015 season, our skis received seven magazine medals!
RAMP uses the best materials like an FSC All Bamboo core and full layers of Kevlar and Carbon for unsurpassed durability and energy. Bamboo is nearly three times as hard as the normal Poplar or Aspen Cores and it is protected from below by a full Kevlar layer making it very hard for a rock to make an impression beyond the base. Patrollers need rugged equipment and RAMP makes that for you.
RAMP is not charging a premium for this exciting new equipment; PSIA-AASI pricing will still apply, just like the in-line RAMP skis and snowboards making them a fantastic value. You can apply the PSIA or AASI graphic to your choice model and size. RAMP is making these skis and snowboards to order, please allow 60 days for delivery.