Beaver 2014: Custom
Are you in search of the evasive quiver ski? This is it. The Beaver is the ski that can tackle everything, from gripping it on groomers to poaching powder. With the 50%-50% Camber, the medium-plus early rise tip, strong tail, and traditional camber underfoot makes this the do-it-all ride. If you ski about 50% groomers and 50% powder, then this is the ski for you. With 100mm underfoot and a shape for turning and burning, we call this the "One Ski Quiver" for a reason.
Pssst, girls, we don’t dumb down our skis. This is exactly the same ski as the award-winning Groundhog with a different topsheet. Constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core, the ride is strong. Even stronger with a Kevlar veil, which adds energy to your turns and dampens vibrations. Our specially designed Razor Cut sidecut provides strong edge grip—straighter where you need cutting power and curved in the right spots for turning.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Medium-plus early rise and reverse sidecut in tip
- Strong tail with 20mm rise
- Best shape for one ski quiver, half