You crave the one-ski quiver. Wherever you go, whatever the conditions, your ski needs to be dialed. One run you’re skiing powder in the trees or in the sidecountry, the next run you’re making high-speed GS turns on a steep hard groomer. With the Groundhog you can do both with ease. And one more thing, no speed limit. Speed Range: 6-10
Features- The 100mm waist is the perfect platform for every snow surface. The 50%-50% Camber makes this ski catch-free and effortless with the ability to hook up and carve high-speed turns. The Razor Cut sidecut gives this wide ski incredible edge grip on the hardest snow.
- Pleasantly Surprised... by M_DePaolo
- I recently picked up the Groundhogs and tried them at Loon in NH before the holiday crowds invaded.... I was pleasantly surprised.... I had some skeptisism but that is normal with new brands. They performed great on the groomers for such a wide ski and were extremely snappy. I can't wait to take them to Utah next month and would love some soft snow to whip these around in out here on the east coast. Great ski... keep it up (Posted on 2/27/12)
- loved them! by th_ski
- Demoed the Groundhogs this weekend at Brighton! I loved them! I like seeing local companies! I would like to try your woodpeckers sometime. Keep up the great work. (Posted on 2/27/12)
- Ripping by Rhop
- I feel the need for speed. Whether I'm crashing through the crud, busting the pow, or ripping the groomers my groundhogs have performed like a dream. (Posted on 2/27/12)
- The Perfect Ride! by Jburke
- I mounted a pair of 179 Groundhogs, have been loooooving that ski! The perfect ride for the season here in Park City, Utah this year...this bad boy loves 4 - 6" of fluff, and the bonus is that they absolutely crush the groomers on the way back to the lift! (Posted on 2/27/12)
- Groundhogs & Beavers RIP! by Suz
- I have a pair as well as my husband , they are awesome skis. We are enjoying skiing in any condition they are great in powder and on groomers we have the Beavers and the Ground hogs . Try them out ! You will love them! (Posted on 2/27/12)
- The RAMP Beaver/Groundhog is a charging ski by BC_Skiing_Canada
- The RAMP Beaver/Groundhog is a charging ski that will best suit an intermediate to advanced skier with good technique. It’s light enough to be a regular touring ski (not that it’ll be winning any randonee races) and stiff enough to carve fast GS turns all over the hill with confidence.
FULL REVIEW HERE:
http://backcountryskiingcanada.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=Ramp%20Groundhog%20/%20Beaver%20Skis (Posted on 2/27/12)