Beaver 2013 Description
The 100mm waist is the perfect platform for every snow surface. The 50%-50% Camber makes this ski catch-free and effortless with the ability to hook up and carve high-speed turns. The Razor Cut sidecut gives this wide ski incredible edge grip on the hardest snow. The full vertical bamboo core makes the ski feel more rock solid and energetic than any other construction.
RAMP Sports uses an innovative new way to print graphics directly onto the raw wood material. This was an "impossibility" according to product experts. We invented a process to prove them wrong, and in turn, our top sheets look painted, like fine artwork. Each print is slightly different in color and dimension from the other, meaning you get a genuine handmade gem. We stand behind our graphic sublimation process. Our "Love It or Leave It" warranty is there for your satisfaction, and we are confident you'll love your new, unique handmade-in-America ski. Enjoy.
- Fun even on East Coast Ice! by Megan
- I got to demo these skis, night skiing at Whaleback after a freeze thaw period on VERY solid frozen hard pack. And they held and edge very well and turned when i wanted. I can't wait to try them in more snow and I could tell how much more fun they will be!! (Posted on 2/6/13)
- Perfect eastern powder/spring ski by s
- I skied these at Sugarbush in soft, almost spring conditions Jan 13. They were perfect for the conditions. They plow through anything and were stable at high speeds but effortless to turn. They were not cumbersome on the groomers or in soft bumps. Did not try them on firm, icy snow. I am 5'4" 110lbs and I tried the 169 and they did not feel too large (this is the size ski I usually use).
Huge fun! (Posted on 1/25/13)
- My Eastern Ski by Ski the East
- I just skied the Beaver's at Sugarbush and Mad River Glen in Vermont. I was truly blown away how versatile they were between the tight bumps and tree skiing at Mad River and the wide open, steep hard groomers at Sugarbush.
Fast, sturdy and strong. I'm impressed guys! (Posted on 1/18/13)
- Awesome BC ski! by beaver_skier
- I have a pair of the 169cm Beavers and they ROCK! I have them setup with a Dynafit for back-country skiing and they are awesome.
Light for skinning up and floaty and responsive for shredding down.
They also rip on groomers, you can lay them right over and they link up and carve amazing turns.
Love them! (Posted on 1/2/13)