You’re a speedy chick and your favorite place to fly is on groomers, but you like to spread your wings in the trees and pow as well. Even bumps don’t ruffle your feathers. Speed Range: 6-10
Features- A 90mm waist is the best shape for versatility leaning toward groomers, but the Chickadee can also handle soft snow and pow with ease. The 65%-35% Camber provides a catch-free tip that can hook up and carve like a race ski. The Razor Cut sidecut gives this medium-wide ski incredible edge grip on the hardest snow.
*SIZES 149cm, 159cm are BACKORDERED*
Please call 888.406.0567 for more information
- A great prize by Faye Roberts
- Love my new RAMP chickadee skies i won! (Posted on 3/21/11)
- Great all over the mountain by Beth Eisemen
- Quick edge to edge, stable at high speeds, great in the gentle bumps that I skied.Skied light powder so much better than my old skis. In short, I really love these skis! So much so, I'm considering joining your "become a salesrep" program! (Posted on 3/18/11)
- Former Olympian on the Chickadee by Donna Weinbtecht
- Mike Kilchenstein has assembled a great group of people working on and at RAMP. I love the modern & eco approach that I'm so psyched to be representing. Skied on a pare of Chickadee's in early season snow and had a blast!
-Donna Weinbrecht- National, World, World Cup and Olympic Champion
(Posted on 3/18/11)