Prickly Pear 2013 Description
The One Board Quiver Camber is the most versatile shape on the planet. An early-rise nose and tail make it catch-free and effortless in every snow. The flat mid-body makes hooking up and carving turns perfect. It also offers that big pop and stability compared to reverse camber. A wood-core sandwich, sidewall construction creates a lively feel with rebound and energy and makes the Prickly Pear highly durable. Handmade in Taiwan 2012/13.
- 5 out of 5 stars by Connor Prince
- I'd like to let you guys know that the Prickly Pear I bought has been well worth it. I took it to Mammoth Mountain in January on our snowboard club trip, and it rode like a dream. Easy to carve and easy to maneuver through the park. I like that it's light too because I didn't feel like a boulder landing a jib or jump compared to my old Sims quest. The bindings are pretty sweet too, good quality, they look sick, and they were a steal with the RAMP Black Friday deal. I just wish I didn't have a size 14 boot so I didn't have to extend the straps all the way haha. I'm going back to Mammoth in a month and I can't wait to ride it again!
I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
(Posted on 2/25/13)
- Prickly Pear is a perfect all-mountain board by Ian Halderman
- Don't be scared, the Prickly Pear is here and although it may sound uncomfortable it is a smoooooth ride. Whether you're hardpacking it and decide to take a few runs through the park or have an untouched pow stash you've been waiting to get to, this board does it all. With a flat base and nose/tail rocker, this is a medium flex board great for all levels of riders once you get used to the lack of camber. It's an all-mountain board that'll keep rockin until you hit the bar. No need for a full quiver of boards as this Bottom line: The Pear is the only fruit you'll need to ride in any conditions--easy to ride and fun all over the mountain. (Posted on 2/6/13)
- love by newsha
- i have a prickly pear, and it's a smooth ride. i love taking it EVERYWHERE, and it for sure loves to go too. there is no doubt, RAMp Snowboards kill it. (Posted on 1/2/13)
- A Hoot by A.Lee
- Thanks RAMP Snowboards for the super fun hot laps during the IZstyle tour at Mount Sunapee Resort! The Prickly Pear board is a real hoot! Thanks EVOL Burritos for keeping me full of nutritious burritos all day long! (Posted on 1/2/13)