Chickadee 2013 Description
A 90mm waist is the best shape for versatility, especially when it comes to groomers. The 65%-35% Camber provides a catch-free tip that can hook up and carve like a race ski. At 90mm, the Chickadee can also handle soft snow and pow with ease. The Razor Cut sidecut gives this medium-wide ski incredible edge grip on the hardest snow. The full vertical bamboo core makes the ski feel more rock solid and energetic than any other construction.
RAMP Sports uses an innovative new way to print graphics directly onto the raw wood material. This was an "impossibility" according to product experts. We invented a process to prove them wrong, and in turn, our top sheets look painted, like fine artwork. Each print is slightly different in color and dimension from the other, meaning you get a genuine handmade gem. We stand behind our graphic sublimation process. Our "Love It or Leave It" warranty is there for your satisfaction, and we are confident you'll love your new, unique handmade-in-America ski. Enjoy.
- A great ski for my on-snow job by Erika Jones
- I’ve loved my RAMP Chickadees all season. I ski for work (and fun!), and log about 30 on-snow days per year (I wish it was more)! My skis are versatile (they’ve been all over the West this season—on and off piste, with the PSIA National Team and with friends), and everyone in the lift line always compliments me on the topsheet. Thanks for your support of our programs, and I’ll continue to be Utah proud! —Erika Jones, Education Program Specialist, PSIA (Posted on 4/24/13)
- Great Everyday ski! by Megan
- I got to demo these skis, night skiing at Whaleback after a freeze thaw period on VERY solid frozen hard pack. And they held and edge very well and turned when I wanted. I had WAY more fun on these skis than I anticipated and can't wait to add them to my quiver! (Posted on 2/6/13)
- Best one quiver Eastern ski by ceos
Demo'd these at Sugarbush in soft almost spring conditions Jan13. They excelled in all types of terrain. Were quick and easy in the bumps and could blast down groomers at speed. Went through spring-like crud without getting caught up.
Extremely versatile! They will be my next ski! (Posted on 1/25/13)
- psyched to be representing by Donna Weinbrecht
Mike Kilchenstein has assembled a great group of people working on and at RAMP. I love the modern & eco approach that I'm so psyched to be representing. Skied on a pare of Chickadee's in early season snow and had a blast!
-Donna Weinbrecht- National, World, World Cup and Olympic Champion (Posted on 1/2/13)