Peacepipe 2014: CUSTOM
War meets peace
The Peacepipe is a blend of War and Peace. For the out-of-bounds warrior who lives for charging big, open slopes in the deep white, yet has a proclivity for the peacefulness of the White Room. The most versatile wide ski out there—strong and solid on windblown hard sections and fast and furious on groomers.
This ski is for the powder lover (and for that skier who secretly loves to carve so hard booting out is not out of the question—you know who you are). Former racers turned big-mountain skiers will love this ski. This is one of the few skis out there that can float in pow, crush through the crud, and turn over on the groomers—and with a beefy 115mm underfoot to boot. With our Pow Camber, we added the maximum early rise and reverse sidecut in tip, and included a strong tail and traditional camber underfoot for that coveted "pop."
Constructed with a FSC certified full bamboo core, the ride is strong. Even stronger with a Kevlar veil, which adds energy to your turns and dampens vibrations. Our specially designed Razor Cut sidecut provides strong edge grip—straighter where you need cutting power and curved in the right spots for turning.
Custom Topsheet Graphics:
1. Image/Artwork supplied by customer must be 300dpi *photo taken with phone will likely not be usable*
2. You must own the rights to the photo/artwork
3. Only 2 rounds of revisions
4. Must sign off on final proof
5. Slight color shifts in final product vs. original artwork is possible
5. Custom graphic products are non-refundable once final approval is given
6. Allow at least 30 days from final approval for production to be completed.
7. Upon putting your order in, a RAMP representative will be in touch to get the artwork.
- Maximum early rise and reverse sidecut in tip
- Strong tail with 20mm rise
- Best shape for deep powder and crud