Select your shipping preference when you are in your shopping cart checking out. There you can generate estimated costs and delivery dates. If you have more questions please contact us.
RAMP uses FedEx for international shipping. It’s safe, your package is insured against theft and loss and you can track it all the way from us to you.
Please keep in mind that your package is subject to customs, tariff, duty, Value Added Tax (VAT) and other similar charges. These charges are your responsibility and are NOT part of the shipping charges. Please contact your Customs office for more information. If you refuse a package that has been received by Customs because you won’t pay the tariffs or taxes, we will refund the cost of the product after charging you for shipping and any additional fees required to return the package to us.
To calculate international shipping rates, add the items you want to your Shopping Cart. Proceed to checkout and enter your address in the billing and shipping fields. Don’t worry! You’re not obligated at this point to purchase. Next, change the Country to your package’s destination, and you’ll see your shipping charges.
Contact Us at 888.406.0567 to see if we ship to your country.
RAMP offers a buyback program where we offer anybody who wants to trade in an old ski or board of any brand and give them $50 in RAMP credit.
We will do one of three things with the old product:
- If the old product is in usable condition, it will be donated to a youth program for kids to use.
- If it’s too far gone, it will be made into furniture, sold and the proceeds will go to our offset programs.
- If it’s really too far gone we will recycle it using SIA’s recycling equipment. As you know, skis and boards last a LONG time in landfills. By disposing of them properly their components can be reused.
Contact customer service at (888) 406-0567 to get started! Only one buyback credit ($50) can be applied to each order; not valid during promotions.
All custom orders sells are final.
Your new ride’s not quite what you were looking for? No worries. Send your new-never-used skis or snowboard back to us for a refund. Here’s how it works:
Hassle-Free Returns Instructions:
- Call our Customer Service 1-888-406-0567 to create a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number for the item you want to exchange.
- Coordinate with the Customer Service Rep which product you would like to return.
- Pack your skis or board back in the RAMP Sports bag, and go to your nearest FedEx to ship.
Upon receiving the returned product, we will credit your card. It takes 3-5 days for us to process your return once it is received. We'll send you an email confirmation when we get your product, and have credited your card.
6407 Business Park Road, Park City, Utah, 84098
Park City, UT 84098
Phone: (888) 406-0567