Tumbleweed 2013 Description
The One Board Quiver Camber is the most versatile shape on the planet. An early-rise nose and tail make it catch-free and effortless in every snow. The flat mid-body makes hooking up and carving turns perfect. It also offers that big pop and stability compared to reverse camber. A wood-core sandwich, sidewall construction creates a lively feel with rebound and energy and makes the Tumbleweed highly durable. Handmade in Taiwan 2012/13, handmade in Park City, UT 2013/14.
- This weed sure loves the Alps by Bob
- Finally got the chance to ride this board in the Alps this weekend and I must say it LOVES the big hills. Tore through any type of snow like it was nothing and handles amazingly. Really enjoying this board and cant wait to get back out there next weekend on it. Thumbs up to RAMP design team (Posted on 1/27/13)
- I gave my snowboard a hug by alec
- Took my new Tumbleweed out this weekend and after the first run, I gave my snowboard a hug. Well done, Ramp! (Posted on 1/2/13)
- had a blast! by TarynP
- My Tumbleweed arrived on Christmas Eve, what an awesome gift! She tore it up all over Mary Jane today! Had a blast in the park and bashed down a bunch of bumps. No new snow today, so really looking forward to riding her in the powder! (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Stable at high speeds and great performance by c_roberts
- I really enjoyed riding the Ramp Sports Snowboards in several ways. The board shapes are sweet with a very natural turn radius. The 161 I rode with the slight rocker is quite a piece! The stability at high speed was impressive and a solid performance through a mixed bag of conditions.
The little bit of video I shot while on your board was some of the most fluid for me so far. Especially, considering the traffic on the hill, the variable conditions, and the speed I was running. I am very interested in riding this board and representing Ramp Sports on the hill.
We rebounded a little after the rain, with about 5" to soften the sides and with more snow in the forecast, it has me itching for the trees.
-Chuck Roberts- Videographer, Okemo Mountain Resort (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Great all around board by Ross Powers
- The Tumbleweed board is similar to the Lobstah and is a great all around board. With the early rise tip and tail it makes it less work when the snow is deep. My favorite place to ride this board is in powder but it rides very well in all terrain.
-Ross Powers- National, World, World Cup and Olympic Champion (Posted on 1/2/13)
- The tumble weed is the sickest board ever by Austin Roderick
- The tumble weed is the sickest board ever (Posted on 1/2/13)